miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

Today, 3 month later,I'm writing in my love blog another time. At this moment I'm lost in the way, I don't know what do. I'm living with my parents again,my friends are studing or working out and I'm here without work and without nothing.We are in a serious and complicated situation I know, but I,m very hungry. I'm teacher and I haven't any work. I undertand that situation but I'm every day bored and sad. I am in a strange situation with my boyfriend. I love him but we took 4 years and things aren't the same. As I have said before I'm going in a new stage in my life and I'm very frightened.High school and university passed and now what?I don't know. My dream was have a work, have a boy and we will live together but It's imposible.I haven't got any work therefore I haven't any money. Tomorrow be another day, Kisses

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario